About Princeton Dental Group | Princeton, NJ Dentist
bg

301 N Harrison St. Suite F, Princeton, NJ 08540

F. Charles Wightman, D.D.S.

Darren S. Brummel, D.D.S.

Patrick H. Pagana, D.M.D.

Elisa A. Marantz, D.M.D.

Alisa H. Wain, D.D.S.

Reena M. Varghese, D.M.D.

Joseph Luzzo, D.M.D.

twitter logo-blue box facebook logo-blue READ OUR REVIEWS Princeton Dental Group - Logo
Dental clinic

Princeton Dental Group has been serving the Princeton community for nearly 100 years. The origins of Princeton Dental Group date back to 1919 when Dr. Curt Kayser opened one of the first dental practices in downtown Princeton. The practice was later purchased by Dr. Charles Roll. After the Second World War, Dr. Donald Pickering assumed the practice. He hired several associates and moved the group to 22 Chambers Street.

 

The group became the partnership known as Princeton Dental Group in 1971. Dr. F. Charles Wightman joined the partnership in 1983 and Dr. Darren S. Brummel joined in 1994. They practice general dentistry along with Dr. Patrick H. Pagana and Dr. Elisa A. Marantz. Dr. Alisa H. Wain specializes in Periodontics; Dr. Reena M. Varghese specializes in Prosthodontics; and Dr. Joseph Luzzo specializes in Endodontics.

Princeton Dental Group has been located at its current location, Princeton Shopping Center, 301 N. Harrison Street, since 1996. Among the many benefits of the location is free parking. The practice has been fortunate to have a loyal and dedicated group of dental hygienists, dental assistants and office personnel, several with over 30 years of service.

Princeton Dental Group in Princeton, NJ

Dentistry building