F. Charles Wightman, D.D.S.
Darren S. Brummel, D.D.S.
Patrick H. Pagana, D.M.D.
Elisa A. Marantz, D.M.D.
Alisa H. Wain, D.D.S.
Reena M. Varghese, D.M.D.
Joseph Luzzo, D.M.D.
All on 4® is a state-of-the-art innovative procedure that provides patients permanent attached (fixed) teeth utilizing dental implants. After the initial workup, Dr. Varghese can offer you new teeth in as little as one day by using the All on 4® treatment concept for those who are about to lose or have lost all their upper and/or lower teeth.
Dr. Varghese can offer a life-changing procedure that is cost-efficient and requires little or no downtime. She can give you the smile of your dreams using this unique dental implant procedure. Invest in yourself and call today to learn more about this natural-looking, life-changing solution and find out if it's right for you.
Call today to
schedule a consultation
with Dr. Varghese to get the fixed dentures you need!
The All on 4® dental implant technique presents an incredible array of benefits and advantages that set it well apart from traditional tooth replacement techniques such as removable dentures. Because your new teeth are placed permanently in the mouth with dental implants, they:
- Are cleaned and looked after just like natural teeth
- Enable you to eat with an increased bite force, thus allowing you to enjoy all the foods you love
- Do not require removal for cleaning after meals or at night time
- Do not shift around and cannot fallout
- Typically do not cause irritation or inflammation and the development of sores on the underlying soft tissues
- Promote better jaw bone health
- Halt the progression of bone loss in the jaw and so do not require expensive refitting every few years or so
- Do not incur repeated expenses such as messy adhesives or anesthetic gels
- Do not trigger the gag reflex
- Do not impede your ability to taste your food properly
The AlI-on-4® technique allows Dr. Varghese and the surgeon to replace a patient's entire set of failing teeth, almost always in a single day. The key difference between this incredible innovation and traditional dental implant techniques is avoiding the need for bone grafting surgery. Rampant tooth loss and edentulism is almost always a result of periodontal disease – an acute and chronic bacterial infection of the gums- that has gone untreated. Because this terrible oral affliction causes bone loss in the jaw, many patients are told by the dentists that they are either not candidates for traditional dental implant techniques, or that they require bone grafting surgery before implants can be placed. Owing to the precise placement and angulation of the AlI-on-4® dental implants in regions of the mouth that naturally contain a greater volume of atrophy-resistant bone tissue, patients are almost always able to receive a new set of beautiful teeth without the need for bone grafting surgery beforehand.
Call today to meet with Dr. Varghese and find out how easy it is to have a confident, radiant smile.